Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Review: 69 Million Things I Hate About You


Rating: 😀😀😀😀 (4/5)

I saw the book on sale somewhere,  it was only $.99 and it had been a while since I had read a romance novel. So I bought the book and was reading it today afternoon and couldn't put it down. I read the entire book in one go and it's been a while since I did that.

The concept was the same old packaged in a new way - so don't expect anything great there. But it was engaging and amusing. It was an easy read and an escape for a couple of hours.

It's worth the money I paid for it and if you're a romance novel fan like I am, go for it. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular