Saturday, January 6, 2018

Goals for January 2018

I have a lot of goals and habits for this year that I want to work on but I'm going to try to focus on the most important ones. I realized that goals and habits are two separate things and have their own place. Though I have a master goal and habit list I'm working with, I'm going to start with mini goals for each month and one habit for each month.

Mini-Goals for January:
  1. Setup the new house to a livable state. The house should be functional at a basic level of being able to cook, get ready, do homework for the kids, etc. 
  2. Participate in a cultural event locally (dancing to a song on stage in front of people)
  3. Walk a total of 40 miles 
  4. One post a week on the blog. 
  5. Create a facebook page for my blog
  6. Read one age-appropriate book for AGirl that we already have
  7. Read 10 books to A2Girl
  8. Create budget for January and stick to it
  9. Read 2 books I already own
Habits for January:
  1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day
  2.  Brush my teeth every day at night
While these mini-goals and habits may seem silly or basic to other people, I believe that by putting it out there, I'm going to try to achieve these. 

Here's to hoping for a great 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular