Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Seeds sprouted!


As you can see a lot of my seeds have sprouted. 3 of them have sprouted 2 leaves and become tall enough that I put them in another container for them to get more sun.

Only the peppers and the coriander have not sprouted so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will sprout soon. Otherwise, I might have to try again.

This last weekend, I ended up buying 10 cu ft of garden soil for the raised bed garden I'm planning for this summer. Also, I bought 2 tomato plants and a strawberry plant from Home Depot to plant in some containers as soon as danger of frost is past.

For some reason, it gets warm during the day but gets chilly at night. I guess that's spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular