Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Weekend Update

Last weekend, we were supposed to travel to NJ to visit some family but due to my falling sick (again!!), we had to cancel the trip and stayed at home for the most part. 

I recently read some quick and on-the-go breakfast ideas and came across the idea of making muffin omelettes. I adapted the recipe from here to use carrots, red peppers and no meat and I skipped on the cheese since I didn't have any cheddar cheese at home. The liquid was a little lumpy once mixed with the flour but I made them anyway. When they came out of the oven, they looked good but for some reason, in about 15 mins, they just completely lost all their ooph and sunk in. They tasted ok but I don't think I'll make it again.

I've always had sleep issues with my daughter and for the last several weeks, whenever she naps at home over the weekends, she wakes up in 45 mins to an hour and starts screaming and being extremely fussy. It takes a while to get her to a good mood.

One of the days this weekend when she woke up, I picked her up and just held her and rocked her a bit and she fell asleep in my arms. It had been at least 3-4 months since she went to sleep in my arms and I relished the feeling and realized I had missed it. She slept for a good half-hour and I just enjoyed the feeling. And when I finally woke her up, she was in a good mood.

I gave my daughter a new puzzle game and was quite impressed with the quality of the pieces. It was a Ravensburger Garden Animals My First Puzzle, 2-Piece and she really liked it. It was easy for her to put together and easy to store in the box it came in.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular