Recipe: Potato Fry
Small Round Potatoes
1 teaspoon of mustard seeds
1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of Red Chilly Powder
Salt to taste
- Pressure cook the potatoes just till they are cooked but still firm. In my pressure cooker, that's upto one whistle.
- Once it's cooled down, peel off the skin of the potatoes. They should slide off fairly easily.
- Take a non-stick skillet or pan and heat the oil on medium-heat.
- Once oil is hot, add the mustard seeds.
- Once the mustard seeds start to splatter, add the chilly powder. The chilly powder will turn brown
- Keep the heat on medium-high and add the potatoes and keep stirring them. Keep moving them around every 2 mins so they don't burn in one spot.
- Add salt
- Continue till you see more brown spots and all the potatoes look well-fried.