March was a good month for me. I've felt much better and my daughter's sleep-trained for the most part. I'm still working on getting her to sleep longer than 5:15 in the morning but it's been a huge improvement in my sleep. My cleaning's been more on-track with trying to clear clutter before it builds up. There's still room for lot more improvement but one baby step at a time. I've also been doing more baking and cooking than before.
- Lose 12 lbs: This was a sad fail for me. I just fixed my weight machine and I checked my weight - it's 136 pounds. So I've put on another 4 pounds and now my goals is to lose 16 pounds.
- Learn swimming: Waiting for my summer plans to get fixed before I can register for classes.
- Read 12 books this year: I read The Frog Princess, 20 Minute Meals and All You October 2014 magazine this month.
- Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: Didn't get to this.
- Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: I took Agirl to the Children's Museum in Acton, MA. It was a great trip for her - she had a lot of fun.
How has your progress been on your goals?