Sunday, April 5, 2015

Busy Saturday!

I spent sometime today working on some household tasks I had been putting off. I finally replaced the wreath on my front door with a new one.


Last year, my gardening hobby/experiment was 50/50. I had an ok harvest but not as well as I had hoped. But it was not too bad either. So this year, I'm planning to increase my scope and try more plants. Also, I thought I'd try planting seeds instead of buying the plants from the store. 

I bought a jiffy seedling greenhouse and planted a bunch of seeds - some perennial flower mix, basil, coriander, peppers and cherry tomatoes. Based on how these go, I may plant some more. I will keep posting on this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular