Monday, March 30, 2015

What I've Been Reading Lately

The 7 Most Relaxing Ways to Spend Your Lunch Hour :- I find the last one the most interesting :) ... I generally go out for lunch with my colleagues or my friends once in a while and am just waiting for warmer weather to get here so I can go out for walks.

Save Money On Groceries With Manager Markdowns :- At the Market Basket where I shop, there's a shelf with all reduced groceries. I always take a quick peek there when I go grocery shopping and if something looks good, then I buy it if I will use it reasonably soon. Last Friday, I picked up 6-7 zucchinis @ 0.59/lb which is a pretty good price. I shredded all the zucchinis and put them in the freezer save for 1 cup which I used to make zucchini muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular