Monday, February 2, 2015

January Update for Goals

January wasn't a very good month for me. I had a bunch of health issues along with vertigo and combined with my daughter's sleep issues and snowstorms, I didn't get a whole lot done - mostly because of lack of time. Still, here's my update. 
  1. Lose 12 lbs: My weight machine stopped working. But I don't believe I've lost weight. 
  2. Learn swimming: I need to fix my vertigo issues before I can try to learn swimming. My vertigo is because of inner-ear issues and I don't want to make it worse. 
  3. Read 12 books this year: I did read one book "Cinder and Ella" and half of another book - Should I Be A Stay At Home Mom
  4. Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: Didn't have time to get to this.
  5. Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: Unfortunately, didn't get to this either becoz of the weather and AGirl falling sick.
Hopefully, I'll get more done next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular