Monday, January 12, 2015

How I Save Time, Space, and Money on Kids Clothing

When I read this article, I kept thinking I wish I had done what the author had mentioned. AGirl's closet is a mess. She has lots of clothes and in multiple sizes. I have bought extra clothes a size bigger to save money and while that has been good in some cases, it still has led to some clothing not fitting properly and having to store all these clothes is a mess.

I think from now on, I'll buy in season and whatever fits at that point. It may be easier to limit the number of clothes she wears and easier to organize them too. Also, the number of decisions to make at 7 AM in the morning while getting ready for daycare would reduce. :)

The only thing I probably won't do is buy used clothes from Goodwill or Salvation Army. My husband's not in favor of it and I am not too crazy about it either. If it's from somebody I know, no problem but from a store second-hand, nah! Maybe it comes across as being snobbish but that's just how we feel.

How I Save Time, Space, and Money on Kids Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular