Wednesday, January 7, 2015

App Review: My PlayHome


We recently came back from a trip to India and one of the major lifesavers for me on the trip and while in India was the My PlayHome app on the iPad.

I had downloaded the lite version of the app at some point in time before my daughter used to play on the iPad. My daughter had played with it for quite some time and there were only 2 rooms on the lite version. Before going to India, I had debated buying the full version. It was $4 and I rarely pay for apps on the iOS store.

But considering we were going to be a flight for a long period of time and travelling a lot in India as well, I decided to splurge and buy the app. One of the best decisions I ever made!

She has spent hours and hours playing on this app. She calls it her "Children" app. She just loves it! She manipulates it so well and has explored the app all over without any input from me.

This one get 5 full stars from me and is well worth the money! I'm now considering buying the other apps in the series - My PlaySchool and My PlayStores as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular