Monday, January 5, 2015

Goals for 2015

I've been thinking out my goals for 2015 - professionally and personally. I'll talk about some of my personal goals for the year and give a monthly update on them at the beginning of each month.
  1. Lose 12 lbs: To get to 120 lbs by the end of year. I'm 132 lbs right now. Losing 12 lbs in a year seems like a reasonable goal. 
  2. Learn swimming: I've been wanting to learn swimming for the last several years. This year, I'm going to do it. 
  3. Read 12 books this year: I'm aiming for mostly non-fiction books but fiction books can count too. 
  4. Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: These can be anything creative like photography or doing something for the house. 
  5. Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: This can be going to the zoo, museum, playground, dance class, etc.

I have some other goals as well but these are not as measurable and I will mention them now and then when the time is right. I hope to be accountable for these 5 goals and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular