Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rise & Shone Challenge Day 2


Today's Day 2 of the Rise & Shine Challenge.

Today's challenge is:
Today, your challenge is to focus on your nightly bedtime rituals as a family. What nightly ritual can you do before going to sleep to really foster an earlier -- and more sleepy -- bedtime?
To go to bed early, I think eating dinner early and loading up the dishwasher early would help me go to sleep early. My daughter's bedtime routine is well established and she goes to bed around 8-8:15. Generally, I eat dinner, load dishwasher and spend some time relaxing before going to bed but this pushes my bedtime to 11 sometimes. If I can get dinner and dish washing done earlier, then I can do some light housework, spend some time reading or spending time with my husband and go to sleep by 9-9:30.  This would give me a good 8 hours of sleep.

Today's Morning Report:
  1. Went to sleep at 10:15. Alarm went off at 5:00. Snoozed and woke up at 5:15. 
  2. Got up - did not exercise (not feeling well)
  3. Took shower and got ready
  4. Had a glass of milk and relaxed for 5 mins. 
  5. Wrote To-Do list for me today
  6. Prepared lunch for me and for my daughter to take to daycare
  7. Woke up my daughter and got her ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular