Today's Day 2 of the Rise & Shine Challenge.
Today's challenge is:
Today, your challenge is to focus on your nightly bedtime rituals as a family. What nightly ritual can you do before going to sleep to really foster an earlier -- and more sleepy -- bedtime?To go to bed early, I think eating dinner early and loading up the dishwasher early would help me go to sleep early. My daughter's bedtime routine is well established and she goes to bed around 8-8:15. Generally, I eat dinner, load dishwasher and spend some time relaxing before going to bed but this pushes my bedtime to 11 sometimes. If I can get dinner and dish washing done earlier, then I can do some light housework, spend some time reading or spending time with my husband and go to sleep by 9-9:30. This would give me a good 8 hours of sleep.
Today's Morning Report:
- Went to sleep at 10:15. Alarm went off at 5:00. Snoozed and woke up at 5:15.
- Got up - did not exercise (not feeling well)
- Took shower and got ready
- Had a glass of milk and relaxed for 5 mins.
- Wrote To-Do list for me today
- Prepared lunch for me and for my daughter to take to daycare
- Woke up my daughter and got her ready