Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rise & Shine Challenge Day 3


Today's Day 3 of the Rise & Shine Challenge.

Today's challenge is to focus on the nightly bedtime rituals and actually do it. So this is my plan for tonight's bedtime routine for me.

Get cooking and cleaning done before 8. Put my daughter to sleep with her bedtime routine. Then work on 1-2 To-Do items. Then read for a little bit. Then go to sleep by 9:30.

Today's Morning Report:
  1. Went to sleep at 8:45. Alarm went off at 5:22. Snoozed and woke up at 5:25. 
  2. Got up, Took long relaxing shower and got ready
  3. Had a glass of milk and relaxed for 5 mins. 
  4. Started lunch preparations
  5. Wrote To-Do list for me today
  6. Prepared lunch for me and for my daughter to take to daycare
  7. Woke up my daughter and got her ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular