Monday, August 18, 2014

Rise & Shine Challenge Day 1



I decided to blog about my taking part in the Rise & Shine Challenge. The Challenge starts August 18th. 

For your first challenge this week take some time to dream a little and consider the following ...
What you want your ideal mornings to feel like? 
How do you want them to flow? 
What sounds do you want to hear?
I would like my ideal morning to be calm and purposeful. I would like to get up at 5 am, exercise, shower and get ready. Unload the dishwasher and get breakfast and lunch ready for me and my daughter. I like the sound of quiet in the morning apart from music when I'm exercising.

Today Morning Report:
  1. Alarm went off at 5:00. Snoozed and woke up at 5:15. 
  2. Got up, got ready to exercise but didn't end up exercising.
  3. Took shower and got ready
  4. Had a glass of milk and relaxed for 5 mins.
  5. Prepared lunch for me and for my daughter to take to daycare
  6. Woke up my daughter and got her ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular