Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Blogs on crafts for toddlers

One of my friends recently posted on Facebook about craft kits for kids and it gave me the idea of coming up with a list of blogs or articles about crafts for kids. Her son is around 3 - so I thought I'd make a list for toddlers.
  1. Gift of Curiosity:- This website has a lot of articles with ideas for toddlers and preschoolers in particular. She explains the activities very well with lots of photos and has printables available for free which we can download and use. 
  2. 1+1+1=1 :- This website has a lot of articles on homeschooling and parenting and also has printables for free.
  3. 3 Dinosaurs :- Has a lot of great suggestions for activities  for toddlers and preschoolers and tons of printables. 
  4. Toddler Approved :- As the name suggests, has a lot of suggestions for activities for toddlers
  5. Kids Activities Blog :- Again, the name is self-explanatory


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular