Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cloth Diaper Savings Calculator

Since I got pregnant and started reading pregnancy blogs, I've been hearing about the cloth vs disposable diaper debate. Most people I know use disposable diapers, especially Indians.

The more I read about cloth diapers, the more I would like to use them. I have a few concerns which I'm not sure how to deal with. Will I be able to put in the time commitment for cloth diapers? Can I get over some of the ick factor? (This is my first pregnancy and I've never changed diapers before) What to do once the baby starts going to daycare? Also, does it make financial sense to use cloth diapers - some of them are very expensive.

I came across an interesting article with an awesome calculator which shows the savings in cloth diapers vs disposables. It's pretty cool - and it helps with part of the decision. Now, the rest I still have to figure out.

Cloth Diaper Savings Calculator | empoweringEllie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular