Friday, April 13, 2012

Who Is Really Owed an Apology Here: Ann Romney or Hilary Rosen? | Strollerderby

Well said.

Who Is Really Owed an Apology Here: Ann Romney or Hilary Rosen? | Strollerderby

I've been watching this debate on TV these last few days and it's so stupid. I happened to be watching TV at the moment that Ms. Rosen said those words and I agreed with her - I got the spirit of what she was saying - work as in working outside the house. And I agreed with her. It's hard for Mrs. Romney to relate to the average working middle-class mother.

The whole thing has been blown out of proportion and is ridiculous when we should be focussing on the real issues here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular