Tuesday, March 1, 2016

February Goals Update

February was a busy month - my health is not doing so great and had some challenges with that. I didn't make too much progress on my goals but I didn't expect to anyway with everything that's going on.

Goals for 2016:
  • Blogging:
    • One post a week: I did 8 posts in January. 
    • Family:
      • Get my daughter potty-trained: Still working on this. Making some progress. The sticker chart didn't work but she is doing better with peeing in the potty if I take her. She still doesn't tell me when she needs to go. She still wants to poop only in her diaper - improvement is that she asks me to put a diaper on her when she wants to poop.
      • Get her ready for Kindergarten: Have been spending more time reading to her and asking her to identify letters and doing puzzles with her. Also have been listening to stories that she comes up with - she is so imaginative. 
    • Professional:
      • Learn one new technology over the course of the year: No progress on this
    • Home-making:
      • Organize the entire house top-to-bottom and room-by-room: Spent time organizing one of the guest bedrooms and some more organizing of the master bedroom. Spent some time decluttering some parts of the study. 
    • Financial:
      • Create a budget every month and stick to it: Did a good job sticking to February's budget. Didn't save any money due to some unexpected expenses.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Slid off again!

    The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

    Popular