Monday, February 1, 2016

What I've Been Reading

Even though I feel like I haven't read much in the last year and last month, I did actually read quite a bit.

I read a lot online articles and at the computer. I read a lot of Pride & Prejudice Fan Fiction and Harry Potter Fan Fiction. Last month, I reread some romance novels which I love to read over and over again.

I love Judith McNaught's book - Once and Always. It's one of my favorite books and I love reading it over and over again. The characters make me laugh and cry and that's what makes me go back and read it when I feel the need to read something light.

I also read these books of hers which I love - Almost Heaven, A Kingdom of Dreams and Remember When.

I didn't keep track of which Pride & Prejudice Fan Fiction I read as I read so many but I love this series of Harry Potter Fan Fiction - Backwards With Purpose: Always & Always


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular