Monday, January 25, 2016

My First Attempt at Adult Coloring!

For the past several months, I had been wanting to try coloring pages for adults to see if it will help me reduce my stress. I printed one of my favorites out on card stock instead of regular paper and tried it out to see whether I have the patience to actually do it.

And I did!! I was so proud of myself..


The hardest thing for me was to realize there were no instructions - I had to decide which colors I wanted to pick and color. Also, realizing there's no right or wrong color - that was big for me.

I hope to color more of the pages from the website below and hope you try it out too!

20 Free Coloring Pages for Adults - Crafts on Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular