- Lose 12 lbs: *sigh* This goal has gone completely to pieces. I'm 140 pounds now - I've put on weight since my parents are here visiting me. Over the next 5 months, I'm going to have to try harder to lose weight.
- Learn swimming: On hold for now
- Read 12 books this year: Got a little more light reading done this month - Read the "The Heir - Windham Book 1" and "The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy".
- Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: Went for a Girls' Afternoon Out with my friends to a graffiti paint bar, which was a fun experience and something I would definitely do again.
- Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: We went to NYC and NJ and saw the Statue Of Liberty. That was fun! And she had loads of fun playing with her cousins!
- Potty Training: This has been going well and over the next few days, I'm planning to start pushing it just a bit more.
- Teach her to recognize ABCs: Not much progress on this.
- Drinking milk from a cup: Not much progress on this.
How has your progress been on your goals?