Sunday, August 9, 2015

Best and Worst School Systems in the US

I was surprised when I came across this article about the best and worst school systems in the USA. I live in NH and work in MA and have family in CA.

Though I expected MA to have one of the better school systems in the country, I was surprised to see that it was the top school system in the country. NH came in at No. 15 which was a big surprise to me. CA came in at No. 43 which was a big surprise to me.

Another item which really surprised me was that NH was 2nd in the country for highest reading and math scores. This was great news!

Read the article to see where your state stands!

2015’s States with the Best and Worst School Systems | WalletHub®

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular