Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Hobby!

From when I was a kid, I have always been fascinated with coins and always wanted to collect them. In fact, my grandfather had a big stack of old coins which I coveted but I never mentioned it to him and he gave it to my cousin.

Recently, my interest in it has been coming back. I don't want to invest any money in it - my idea is just to do something small. I want to collect quarters of all US states. Once I'm done with this, I want to collect a quarter from each year as far back as I can go.

And then we'll see from there... I'm excited about this. I will post again about this when I'm done collecting all the US States quarters. I currently have 41 US state quarters - I still need 9. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular