- Lose 12 lbs: My weight machine still is not working. I need to buy batteries for it but because I've been over-eating this month, I'm almost scared to check myself. So I've gone backwards in this goal.
- Learn swimming: I need to fix my vertigo issues before I can try to learn swimming. My vertigo is because of inner-ear issues and I don't want to make it worse.
- Read 12 books this year: I finished Should I Be A Stay At Home Mom and read The Total Money Makeover.
- Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: No time for this.
- Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: Couldn't get to this mainly because of the weather and my health issues. Hopefully, I'm going to make up for this in March.
Hopefully, I'll get more done next month.