Tuesday, March 3, 2015

February Update on Goals

February wasn't a very good month either. I was still dealing with health issues and with my daughter's sleep issues and snowstorms, I didn't get a whole lot done from my goals. I did focus a bit more on cleaning my kitchen and dining table everyday (which gets very cluttered) and trying to contain my daughter's toy explosion. Also, I have been doing more cooking than I've done before.
  1. Lose 12 lbs: My weight machine still is not working. I need to buy batteries for it but because I've been over-eating this month, I'm almost scared to check myself. So I've gone backwards in this goal. 
  2. Learn swimming: I need to fix my vertigo issues before I can try to learn swimming. My vertigo is because of inner-ear issues and I don't want to make it worse. 
  3. Read 12 books this year: I finished Should I Be A Stay At Home Mom and read The Total Money Makeover
  4. Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: No time for this. 
  5. Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: Couldn't get to this mainly because of the weather and my health issues. Hopefully, I'm going to make up for this in March.
Hopefully, I'll get more done next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular