Monday, February 23, 2015

Friendships

Recently, I've been reading about how important it is for women to have friendships and how important it is to connect with other people. Not only is it good for the soul but good for the body too!

I've been lucky that I have a few close friends from high school and college that I regularly talk with and I'm really close to my sister and talk to her about almost everything. I'm also really close to my parents and talk to them very frequently. I really cherish these relationships, more given that most of them don't even stay in the same state as me. Through all the rough patches, I've always been able to sail over it because of these relationships bolstering me mentally even if they weren't present physically.

I recently read this quote below in my email from George Washington and it struck me how true that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular