Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Weekend recap

My in-laws who were visiting us had to unexpectedly go back to India. So we're still getting used to not having them around the house anymore. We've all been missing them and Agirl's been a  little more sensitive.

Overall, we had a good weekend. On Saturday, I did some cleaning and housework, we had a handyman come by for some work around the house and then some friends visited. K, Agirl and me went out for a drive and picked up some dinner.

Sunday was good - mostly relaxed around the house, did some cooking/cleaning stuff and then went out in the evening to a farmstand. We showed Agirl chickens, goals and some ponies there - she was so excited. Then we went to Target for some back-to-school shopping and I saved $12 with coupons. Was mostly crayons and coloring stuff for Anjali and a few groceries.

Agirl's been really enjoying the crayons and coloring recently. However, she still puts crayons in her mouth - I caught her eating a crayon in the car when I took my eye off of her for 2 minutes while talking on the phone. She still can't be trusted alone with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular