Thursday, August 7, 2014

"Septimus Heap" series by Angie Sage

Recently, I've been hooked onto reading the "Septimus Heap" series by Angie Sage.

I had loaded them onto my Paperwhite Kindle a long time ago and hadn't used that kindle in a long time. My husband was searching for something for the road trip we were going on last weekend and came across it. He asked me if I wanted it and I said ok - I figured I could read something on it if I got bored.

A little while into the trip, I didn't have anything to do as my daughter watching a video and so I opened up the kindle to see what was on it to read.

I had loaded the Septimus Heap series books on it a long time ago and discovered them. I started reading and completely got hooked on it. In a week, I've already finished 4 books in the series - Magyk, Flyte, Physik and Queste.

My favorite books were Magyk and Physik. The other 2 books were good too. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the books in the series.

I'm adding these 4 to my list of books I've read in 2014. :) .. I want to have read at least 20 books by the end of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular