Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rise & Shine Challenge Day 7

I completely missed Day 4, 5 & 6 because of various issues. Still, I'm not going to be hard on myself and just catchup.

Day 4's assignment was to have a nightly checklist or to-do list which will help your mornings go better. Day 5's assignment is to plan to use the time you awake before everybody wakes up to recharge and feel great. Day 6's assignment is to write down what you need to do for ourselves to feel more joy each day.

Today's assignment is to ask what you need today, this week and this weekend. And then set your intentions for them carefully.

Day 4:
A couple of things helps my morning go better - knowing what's for lunch for me and my daughter the next day. I go through what's in the pantry and fridge and write down what's for lunch the next day. Also, writing down what's on my to-do list for the next day helps. If there's any prep work needed, I try to get the prep work done for the next morning.

Day 5:
The time I wake up before everybody else goes mostly in getting ready, drinking my milk and relaxing for a few mins and in preparing lunch. The few mins of relaxing I get - whether it's in browsing or just checking email or just sitting is great. And that's what I love about the mornings.

Day 6:
I'm finding it very hard to write down what I need to do for myself to feel more joy - I'm going to have to take some time to do it separately.

Day 7:
What I need today is have a calm day with my daughter who's down with a cough. I need to be patient and loving. What I need this week is to take some initiative with a new project I want to do - so I need lots of energy and motivation and keep the rest of my world as peaceful as it can be. For the weekend, we need to have some fun as a family and spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular