Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Love. Encourage. Forgive

I was reading an article today and something fairly simple in the article really struck me.

Love. Encourage. Forgive. If we all could learn these things at a young age, I think this world would be a MUCH better place, don’t you think? 

This really struck me. Forget about teaching these to my daughter - do I follow these myself? Because if I don't follow these myself, how is my daughter going to learn these from me? I don't want her to "do as i say, not as I do".

While I do follow these to a certain extent, perhaps not to the extent I should. Not to the extent that I would want others to be towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular