Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lazy weekend

This weekend was busy and productive.

On Saturday, we went stroller shopping for my daughter and went to BuyBuyBaby to try out several different strollers. Out of everything we looked at, we liked the Baby Jogger City Mini Single in black. It seemed to fit her well and looked good.

We went cherry picking. The cherries were awesome - we went early in the morning at 8:45 and so there wasn't much crowd and there were lots of fruits on the trees. It was my daughter's first cherry picking and when I tried to teach her how to pick, she picked one off the tree and popped it in her mouth. I immediately took it out since she doesn't know to spit out seeds yet and it could be a choking hazard for her.

We also picked up a play kitchen for my daughter at a garage sale for $20. It was in good condition and she has been playing with it.

I went shopping over the weekend too and picked up some things for the house - a mesh screen for the backdoor to prevent bugs from entering the house. I also went shopping at Kohl's for some tops for me and my daughter. I'm sadly out of clothes that fit me. I also went to BabiesRUs and picked up a small pool for my daughter and a bookshelf for her books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular