So I want to give her some foods that increase her immunity but which she will eat. I came across this article on WhatToExpect.com on immunity boosting foods. Here's what I got from the article.
Main foods to aim for seem to be foods rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, food which has live cultures, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids and Zinc. But how to get these foods inside them? Here are some suggestions from the article.
- Steamed baby carrots or broccoli
- Mashed sweet potatoes with some maple syrup if they need the sweetness
- Fruit based smoothie with spinach or kale and tablespoon of flax oil
- Greek yoghurt & serve with granola, fruit, nuts or honey
- Oatmeal with cinnamon and honey
- Whole grain toast with jam and nut butter
- Yoghurt with berries and walnuts on top
- Chicken noodle soup
- All-natural Almond butter on apple slices
- Peanut-butter and jelly sandwich
(Disclaimer: This post is just what I got this article. All credit goes to the author of the original article.)