Monday, July 16, 2012

Just 10 days more..

I can't believe time has flown by so fast and it's only 10 days away from my due date. I still haven't had any contractions yet and am feeling ok for the most part.

I have feeling concerned though - the last 2 days the baby has not been moving much; my feet have swollen a  lot and I've been having some nausea. I have my 39th week doctor appointment tomorrow and am nervous about it. My mucus plug hasn't fallen out yet.

I just found out that one of my friends had a baby boy on July 13th - 5 days after her due date. I wonder if that's going to happen to me as well.

There's a lot of stuff happening right now. We just found out last week that my father-in-law needs to have open heart surgery immediately. He will be getting the surgery next week in India. Unfortunately, because I'm due around the same time, my husband won't be able to go and help out. We're hopeful everything should go well and he will be fine but it's a lot of stress around this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular