Thursday, May 24, 2012

9 weeks to go...

Can't believe I just have 2 months to go... I'm so excited!

The baby's starting to move around a lot now and it's so nice to feel her move even though it's uncomfortable at times. She seems to be more active in the morning and in the evening and sometimes around lunch time.

My heartburn's gone up a lot and it's getting uncomfortable to move around these days.

My husband and I are still considering names for the baby. Somehow, I think the baby's name is going to be decided very close to when she's born or after she's born.

We assembled the Storkcraft Glider and Ottoman that I ordered on Amazon - so far, I'm liking it. It creaks a little once in a while but hasn't bothered me so far. I guess I'll know more about how much I like it after the baby's born.

I ordered the Babyletto Modo 3-in-1 Crib in Expresso - I received it a few days ago but have yet to assemble it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular