Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February Goals + January Goals Update

Update on Mini-Goals for January:
  1. Setup the new house to a livable state - We have been living in the house for a month and it's mostly livable - only haven't started cooking here yet. So I'm moving this goal to February. 
  2. Participate in a cultural event locally (dancing to a song on stage in front of people) - Done. This was a big deal for me as this was my first time ever dancing on stage and I was really scared to do it but I did it. I was very proud of myself. 
  3. Walk a total of 40 miles  - Didn't really get to exercise this month, pushing to February
  4. One post a week on the blog. - Done
  5. Create a facebook page for my blog - Pushing to February
  6. Read one age-appropriate book for AGirl that we already have - Done. Read "Hands are not for Hitting, Thump Quack Moo to AGirl"
  7. Read 10 books to A2Girl - Didn't quite get to 10, mostly because she doesn't let me finish a book. Probably read the "Sleep Baby Sleep" book 10 times so going to count this as Done. 
  8. Create a budget for January and stick to it - Didn't make it this time because we bought flight tickets for the summer and that was quite expensive. Dipped into savings for that one. 
  9. Read 2 books I already own - Read 3 books from the library but didn't get to read 2 books I already own. I needed an escape and tend to read romance novels. Read 3 Stephanie Laurens romance novels, so going to count move this to February as well. 
Habits for January:
  1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day - Need to work more on this one. Moving to February
  2.  Brush my teeth every day at night  - Need to work more on this one. Skipping this habit for now and moving to March. 
Mini-Goals for February:
  1. Finish setting up the house
  2. Walk 30 miles in February 
  3. One post a week on the blog
  4. Create a facebook page for my blog
  5. Read one age-appropriate book to AGirl
  6. Read 5 books to A2Girl
  7. Create budget for February and stick to it
  8. Read 2 books I already own
Habits for February:
  1. Drink 8 glasses of water every day
  2. Shine my sink every day (not necessarily at night but clear it out at least once in a day)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular