Sunday, August 20, 2017

Moved to Arizona!

So we moved to Arizona over the last few days. It's been super hectic and I have been trying to settle the kids down and find all our stuff. Luckily, my parents are visiting us to help me out with setting up the house and helping with the kids.

My older daughter AGirl started Kindergarten in our local public school and it has been a big adjustment. It has been a big learning experience for me as well as I never went to public school in the US. I grew up in India. With homework from the first day of school and AGirl's issues with change, it's been quite challenging.

Once I settle down and get into a routine, I hope to start blogging more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular