Saturday, September 24, 2016

Some iPhone tips you didn't know about

I came across an article recently about some iPhone tips and it had some suggestions which I didn't know about even after years of using iPhone.

Here are those suggestions:
  1. Invert display colors for easy night viewing. o to Settings --> General --> Accessibility --> Invert Colors to change your nighttime display.
  2. Slide texts left to read timestamp. A few days ago, I found myself trying to find out when a message was sent in iMessages and was not able to figure it out. This is useful info for the future.
  3. Ask Siri what's happening on Twitter. For some reason, I've not used Siri much beyond basic stuff like setting a reminder or an alarm. I should start using it more.
  4. Putting the phone in airplane mode to charge faster. I don't know if this really works but something i need to try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular