Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Recent Parenting Articles That Really Struck Me

Why Your Child Should Never Be Forced to Hug a Relative: While the intentions are good, the consequences are pretty bad. As a child, I never felt comfortable being forced to even talk to people and asked to let go of my parents. I can't imagine being forced to kiss or hug somebody when I didn't want to.

8 Things ER Doctors Refuse to Have in Their Homes: Wow, this was pretty eye-opening for me. Things which really surprised me were Ramen Noddle Soups, Old pain pills and High chairs that pull up to the table. I never thought of these are dangerous enough to not keep at home.

How You May Be Ruining Your Child's Love Of Reading: I have been reading to my daughter from the very beginning and she is read to at daycare as well. But recently, as her books have gotten bigger and I'm running low on time, I've been trying to get out of reading after just one book. She wants me to read more and more - I should probably indulge her more and read more books to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular