I google'd for some recipes and finally a found one I thought I could use with what I already had at home.
Here's the recipe I used from another blogger - I made some minor modifications.
Update: Use fresh shredded mozzarella cheese. I had bought finely shredded mozzarella cheese from the store a couple of weeks ago and tried this recipe again and the cheese didn't melt at all.
Naan Pizza with Peppers & Onions:
Ingredients (for 2 pizzas):
1 Small Green & 1 Small Red Pepper, chopped up
1 Onion, chopped up
Marinara Sauce (store-bought)
Italian seasoning - to taste
Crushed Red Pepper (if you like it more spicy)
Mozzarella Cheese (finely shredded)
Pinch of salt
- Chop up the peppers and onions.
- Take the Naan and put it on a baking sheet (I used aluminium foil on a baking tray)
- Apply marinara sauce generously and spread it around the pizza
- Add the veggies and spread it
- Sprinkle the seasoning & crushed red pepper on top
- Take a pinch of salt and spread it as well
- Add plenty of cheese and spread it around.
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Result = yummy naan pizza!