Like MSM, I will split my goals into 3 broad categories - Work, Home, Personal.
Work is going to include any work projects I have, professional growth, any pet projects I have like my deals blog.
Home is going to include home-making, being a good mother and my relationships.
Personal is just all about me - my personal growth, books I want to read, projects I want to do, stuff I want to do for myself.
Though I hope I can meet my goals every week, life will sometimes get in the way. I'm going to start out slow and hopefully pick up steam as I get better at meeting my goals.
- Go to the library and pick up some books for Anjali
- Pay medical bills (have been putting this one off)
- Post at least 2 updates on my daughter's memories blog
- Finish baby blanket I was making
- Learn about the competitor product and do some research into it
- Write at least 3 blog posts for my deals blog
- Write at least 3 blog posts for this blog
- Read 2 chapters of Vicki Iovine's Girlfriend's guide to Toddlers
- Give blood test for yearly checkup
- Make Prasadham for temple