Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Goals for this week 6/4 - 6/10

This is my first post on a series of weekly posts I'm hoping to maintain. My inspiration is from Money Saving Mom and I would like to do weekly posts on my goals for the week and next week, be publicly accountable for how I did on those goals.

Like MSM, I will split my goals into 3 broad categories - Work, Home, Personal.

Work is going to include any work projects I have, professional growth, any pet projects I have like my deals blog.

Home is going to include home-making, being a good mother and my relationships.

Personal is just all about me - my personal growth, books I want to read, projects I want to do, stuff I want to do for myself.

Though I hope I can meet my goals every week, life will sometimes get in the way. I'm going to start out slow and hopefully pick up steam as I get better at meeting my goals.

Home:

  1. Go to the library and pick up some books for Anjali
  2. Pay medical bills (have been putting this one off)
  3. Post at least 2 updates on my daughter's memories blog
  4. Finish baby blanket I was making

Work:

  1. Learn about the competitor product and do some research into it
  2. Write at least 3 blog posts for my deals blog
  3. Write at least 3 blog posts for this blog


Personal:

  1. Read 2 chapters of Vicki Iovine's Girlfriend's guide to Toddlers
  2. Give blood test for yearly checkup
  3. Make Prasadham for temple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular