Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Goals for 6/11 - 6/18

Here's an update on last week's goals and next week's goals.

Last week's Goals:

Home:

  1. Go to the library and pick up some books for Anjali
  2. Pay medical bills
  3. Make at least 2 updates on my daughter's memories book (Made 4 updates)
  4. Finish baby blanket I was making (no progress on this one)

Work:

  1. Learn about the competitor product and do some research into it (Did some work on this and now it's no longer a priority)
  2. Write at least 3 blog posts for my deals blog
  3. Write at least 3 blog posts for this blog

Personal:

  1. Read 2 chapters of Vicki Iovine's Girlfriend's guide to Toddlers
  2. Give blood test for yearly checkup
  3. Make Prasadham for temple (not able to get to this)

Goals for 6/11 - 6/18:

Home:
  1. Finish baby blanket I was making
  2. Make at least 2 updates on my daughter's memories book
  3. Switch out my daughter's toys with ones in the closet so she has some fresh toys to play with
  4. Clear and clean laundry room closet
  5. Finish a pet project for my daughter
  6. Call health insurance company and figure out medical bills
  7. Call pest control company to check on clearing out ant hills

Work:
  1. Brainstorm goals for next few months and outline of goals
  2. Write at least 3 blog posts for my deals blog
  3. Write at least 3 blog posts for this blog

Personal:
  1. Visit Indian Parlour
  2. Read 2 chapters of Vicki Iovine's Girlfriend's guide to Toddlers
  3. Make Prasadham for temple
  4. Go for 30 minute walk for at least 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular