Friday, March 30, 2012

Mexican food does not agree with me

Normally, I like to eat mexican food or american mexican food, anyway. Eating a veggie burrito bowl at Chipotle is one of my favorite things to do.

However, ever since I got pregnant, I've realized that I can't do that anymore. I first tried to eat at Chipotle in the first trimester. I had such a bad case of gas that I did not eat any mexican food for a long time.

Now that I'm in the middle of my 2nd trimester, I thought I'd take another shot at it yesterday since there was a new Chipotle near my office. Boy, oh, boy - was that a mistake!! I was mostly fine yesterday but since today morning, I have had a very bad case of heartburn and acid reflux.

I've learned my lesson - no more mexican food for the rest of this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular