Friday, February 24, 2012

18 weeks

I just started my 19th week of pregnancy. I'm so excited - all these days I kept thinking time is moving so slowly but suddenly I'm almost halfway through.

I have my ultrasound in 2 weeks and I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. While We are ok with either, all my family thinks it's going to be a boy.

I have started knitting my 1st baby blanket for the baby. I started making previously for my nephew but never finished it. I'm quite determined to finish this one. It's a green colored wool and a simple pattern - a plain border with stockinette stitch in the middle.

I will post a photo of it once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular