My friends and I had a girl's afternoon out a few days ago, leaving the children at home.
We went to a paint place - where they teach a group of people how to paint a particular piece of art. It was a lot of fun and the end result is below.
I have never been good at art and I can't even draw a straight line. So I was actually nervous about going to this place and only the fact that I was going with my friends helped me.
I guess the one thing I learnt about art is that there's no right or wrong in art - you just go with what you like and don't be too hard on yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Slid off again!
The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...
Popular
-
The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...
-
As you can see a lot of my seeds have sprouted. 3 of them have sprouted 2 leaves and become tall enough that I put them in another contai...
-
Rating: 😀😀😀😀 (4/5) I saw the book on sale somewhere, it was only $.99 and it had been a while since I had read a romance novel. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment