Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Life has been busy!

Life has been busy and both my daughters have been keeping me busy. We had a hectic summer with family and friends visiting almost every weekend. We even had a small family get-together at the Poconos Mountains. It was a fun summer.

AGirl started at a new school close to home over the summer and it took her a while to adjust to the new school but she loves going to school now.

A2Girl has been doing good and growing but dealing with some gas and sleep issues.

I've been staying at home with the kids so far and am not sure when I will be going back to work. It's a hard decision and at this point I can't figure out how I'm going to make it all work.

I hope to start blogging more frequently from now on as I get some more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular