Thursday, February 25, 2016

Parenting Articles

I have been reading a lot of parenting articles recently and thought I'd mention some of them here.

How to Raise a Well-Mannered Child: My daughter is only 3 but I'm starting to notice that she is picking up on words and things we say which are not meant to be repeated by her. We need to be more careful around what we say in front of her. Also, we need to make a habit of sitting and eating together.

Things Not to Say to Kids: I'm guilty of a few of these - especially the "Don't cry" and "There's no reason to be scared". I'm trying to do better ever since I read this article.

What to Do When Your Toddler Runs Away: This is one scenario I'm really scared about. It did happen to me in the daycare parking lot - AGirl ran away from me. Thankfully, there were no cars about and I was able to get her back and talk to her about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular