Here's what I did:
2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
2 Tomatoes, seeded and chopped
2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 oz Feta Cheese, crumbled
a few sprigs of flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Peel and take out the seeds from the cucumbers. Then chop them up into small chunks.
- Cut the tomatoes and remove the seeds. Then chop them up into small chunks.
- Finely chop and add the flat-leaf parsley.
- Make the dressing by adding olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt & pepper and mixing it up. Add this to the cucumbers and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Crumble the cheese on top. You can mix it up to coat the cheese or leave it on top.