I've been walking 30 mins most days and it has felt really good.
- Lose 12 lbs: *sigh* I'm still at 136. However, as per my 30-day walking challenge, I'm walking 10k steps most days.
- Learn swimming: Waiting for my summer plans to get fixed before I can register for classes.
- Read 12 books this year: Am really disappointed I didn't read much this month since I was preparing for our Disney World trip - I read a bunch of travel books on DisneyWorld and online websites.
- Do 12 craft or knitting activities this year: Spent some time gardening this month - planted seeds in seed starting pellets and did some potting outside of new plants.
- Introduce a new experience to AGirl once a month: Took AGirl to DisneyWorld. We had a great time and she had a blast meeting princesses and going on rides. She went on her first 3D show and really enjoyed it.
I'm starting a new section below for my parenting goals. I'm hoping the accountability will inspire me to do more.
- Potty Training: I've been asking her to sit on the potty in the morning after she drinks her milk. Towards the end of the month, she started to go some of the time.
- Teach her to recognize ABCs: Didn't spent too much time on this.
- Drinking milk from a cup: She drank from straw cup a couple of times but she hates it and takes forever to drink from cup.
How has your progress been on your goals?