Monday, May 12, 2014

My plants

Here are some pictures of my plants as they are right now.



My tomato plant is already looking to be in very sad shape. It's got yellow spots on its leaves everywhere and I'm not able to figure out what is the cause.


This is my bell pepper plant. It's still in its pot from the store - I haven't transplanted it yet. 


My mint plant is doing well. So far, it seems to be the only plant doing well. 


My cilantro plant is not doing so well either. Some of its leaves have gone yellow but not as bad as the tomato plant and it doesn't really seem to be growing. 


My other tomato plant is doing ok so far. It's still in its original pot from the store and hasn't been transplanted yet. It's growing new leaves so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slid off again!

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have not spent much time on the computer at all. So I have not been blogging much - hope t...

Popular